Monday, March 7, 2011

and for my next trick...

I will make my six year old daughter clean the toilet... that is what you get in our house if you complain about boredom!


As you can see she is very upset about it... here she attempts to beat me with the toilet brush.
I tell you I get NO RESPECT!



First we sprinkle in some baking soda...



...add some vinegar...



... get a little foaming action going on ...



... stop shirking already and get in there... and don't skip the corners, this time...
Stop whining or it will be your toothbrush next time!

All kidding aside... would you let this little cutie do this with chemical cleaners?
The end result is...


a sparkling clean toilet... and NO CHEMICALS required!

Good job, Punkin... now if you are REALLY REALLY good... mommy will let you clean the OVEN!

1 comment:

  1. MONA:Okay at least it's natural and she has to learn to do it anyway-for now it's fun and cute, huh?
    And this can come under science when you are homeschooling!! from Aunt Jackie













    !!

    ReplyDelete